D. & A. MacLeod Company Ltd. offers a wide range of debt relief services to Kingston individuals, families, students, small business owners and corporations. Here’s an overview of some of the services we offer.
- Credit counselling. We’ll help you develop a budget and suggest lifestyle changes that could reduce your monthly spending so that you take control of your finances. Our team can also help prepare informal arrangements with your creditors.
- Consumer proposal. We can prepare a legally binding agreement between you and your creditors, whereby you agree to pay a percentage of what you owe. Unlike bankruptcy, a consumer proposal allows you to keep your home, investments and other assets.
- Personal bankruptcy. When you file for personal bankruptcy, you must surrender certain assets to your licensed insolvency trustee, who’ll then distribute them to creditors. In exchange, you’ll be freed from your unsecured debts.
- Student debt help. After graduating from college or university, many students find themselves without a steady income and tens of thousands of dollars of debt. We can help find ways to reduce your debt burden and pay off your loans more quickly.
- Corporate proposals. We understand the ins and outs of the corporate recovery options available to you and the ramifications of each. We can prepare and file a Division 1 proposal on your behalf and present your creditors with a proposal to pay back a percentage of what you owe.
- Corporate restructuring. Reorganizing your business can help improve your organization’s worth to stakeholders and creditors and prove there’s value in the company. Our team can analyze your finances and prepare a restructuring solution to address your current situation and protect your business from future issues.
- Corporate insolvency. If you decide that the best option for your company is to file for corporate bankruptcy in Kingston, we can help you prepare the necessary documentation. We’ll guide you through the process and ensure your rights are protected.
If you or your business is in financial trouble, contact D. & A. MacLeod Company Ltd. to speak to a licensed insolvency trustee in Kingston for personal and corporate services. Our LITs have the experience and skills to help you decide on the most effective way to proceed.
Schedule a Consultation with Licensed Insolvency Trustees in Kingston Today
Since 1952, D. & A. MacLeod Company Ltd. has been helping generations of Ontarians find a new beginning™. We’ll assess your debt and educate you about the options available to help you establish a firm foundation for your finances. We’re focused on finding pragmatic and positive ways to put you back in control of your financial future.
Our staff is kind, non-judgmental and easy to talk to; you’ll be comfortable in asking us questions and can rely on our comprehensive bankruptcy services in Kingston, Ontario — even after your financial crisis has been resolved.
Please fill out and submit the online form below or call us directly at 343-344-0050 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.