SPEAK TO A LICENSED INSOLVENCY TRUSTEE IN KANATA
Whether it’s a live sporting event at the Canadian Tire Centre, the lively art scene at the Kanata Civic Art Gallery or family activities at Walter Baker Park, there are many great reasons to call Kanata home. The team of licensed insolvency trustees at D. & A. MacLeod Company Ltd. has provided debt help to the hard-working families of Kanata for more than 70 years.
We understand that anyone can fall on hard times, and if you’re struggling with finances, you deserve help from someone compassionate, experienced and knowledgeable. Whether this is the first time you’ve experienced financial difficulties or it’s something you’ve dealt with before, our professional team will work with you to put together an action plan. We’ll evaluate your expenses, income and outstanding payments to decide which debt solution is best for you.
If you’re experiencing financial instability, it’s time to start looking for a licensed insolvency trustee (LIT) in Kanata. Contact us today online or call our Kanata office at 613-236-9111.
Fill out the form below to get started on your path to a new beginning™.
Call for an appointment
Monday to Friday
12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Free Parking Available
*Alternate times and/or days can be arranged upon request. Please state your request in the comment field below.
Appointments are subject to availability. Free parking.
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR DEBT MANAGEMENT OPTIONS IN KANATA
D. & A. MacLeod Company Ltd. provides debt help services to individuals, families, students and business owners in Kanata. Here are just some of our services.
- Credit counselling. Are your spending habits negatively impacting your life, and you’re concerned about your financial future? Our credit counselling service can help you develop a budget, reduce your monthly spending, set realistic financial goals and prepare informal arrangements with your creditors.
- Consumer proposal. Avoid bankruptcy and get relief from your outstanding debts with a consumer proposal, a legally binding agreement between you and your creditors. A LIT draws up the proposal whereby you agree to pay a percentage of what you owe.
- Personal bankruptcy. If you’ve exhausted all options, you may need to file for bankruptcy and surrender certain assets to your licensed insolvency trustee, who’ll then distribute them to creditors. In exchange, you’ll be freed from your unsecured debts.
- Student debt. Many students are left with mountains of debt and no income after graduating from college or university. We can help find ways to reduce your debt burden and pay off your loans more quickly.
- Corporate proposal. Also known as a Division 1 proposal, a corporate proposal presents your creditors with a way to pay back a percentage of what you owe, either as a lump sum or periodic payments.
- Corporate restructuring. Reorganizing your company can help improve its worth to stakeholders and creditors and prove there’s value in the business. When done incorrectly, it can cause more harm than good. Therefore, it’s essential to get help from an experienced, independent third party.
- Corporate insolvency. If your company’s operations aren’t viable or can’t be restructured, bankruptcy may be the best solution. Our licensed insolvency trustees can guide you through the process and ensure your rights are protected.
Debt Help and Bankruptcy Services In Kanata And Surrounding Cities
With offices across Eastern Ontario, we’re available to assist you wherever you’re located. Our office in Kanata is located at 300 March Rd. and is easily accessible to surrounding communities. At. D. & A. MacLeod Company Ltd., our ultimate goal is to get you to a place where you’re relieved of your debt obligations and no longer dread the sound of a ringing phone.
To speak to a licensed insolvency trustee, call or visit our office in Kanata today and let us help you face tomorrow without fear. Start on the road to a new beginning™ and book a free consultation online or call 613-236-9111.